About the Conference Venue
Delta Centre-Ville hotel is located in the heart of downtown,
where Old Montreal and new Montreal blend seamlessly, and adjacent to vibrant
nightlife, boutique shops and eclectic cuisine. For more information on Delta
Centre-Ville, please visit www.deltahotels.com.
777 University Street
Montreal, Quebec, H3C 3Z7
Transportation from Montreal-Trudeau airport to the Delta Centre Ville
- L'Aérobus (Bus Shuttle): private bus companie linking the airport to downtown, passing by some hotels, when requested. Cost: 16$ one-way, 26$ with return buy in advance. It is quite slow, as it passes by many hotels before going to the airport (it takes about 1 hour to go to the airport during rush hour). Departure every 30 minutes during day time.
- Taxi: fixed fare for airport-downtown travel (38$), fastest and on- demand.
Rates and Reservations
A block of rooms at discounted cost has been
made available for GECCO 2009 attendees at the conference hotel.
Make a Reservation: www.deltacentreville.com/090706g
* Delta Room: $175
* Premier Room: $175
* Signature Club Room: $225
Terms and Conditions
* Deadline: Reservations must be made on or
before Saturday June 6, 2009 in order to receive the discounted
* Conference rates are available from July 4 through 14, 2009 (inclusive).
* Rates in Canadian funds.
* Condition/restrictions may apply.
* Subject to availability.
* Price is not inclusive of taxes, gratuities and fees.
A block of 3-person dorm rooms in 2 buildings
Universitaires UQÀM Montréal has been made available
attendees. Only individuals registered for the GECCO conference
eligible to reserve these rooms.
Résidences universitaires UQÀM Montréal
303 Boul. Réne Lévesque East
Phone: (514) 987-7747
Fax: (514) 987-0159
Rate and Availability
Rate: 51.00 $CND per person per room per day plus tax
Rates available from July 6 through July 14
Checkin: 16:00 hrs
Checkout: 12:00 hrs
To make a reservation online, carefully follow these instructions.
IMPORTANT: To receive the GECCO rate and roommates who are
Attendees, you MUST select the correct type of room AND enter
1. Go to: http://www.residences-uqam.qc.ca/hotel/
2. Click Reservation
3. On the question "Choose the residences you want" select:
303 Boul. Réne Lévesque Est
4. Click Réserver
5. Select arrival date (Arrivée)
6. Select total number of nights (Nuit(s))
7. Verify your departure date (Départ)
8. Enter number of occupants
9. Select type of room (Types de chambre): Un lit double, unité de
YOU MUST SELECT THIS TYPE OF ROOM OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE
THE GECCO RATE.
10. The form will show the standard rate of 63.60$CND
11. Click Suivant to go to the next screen
12. Fill out your contact and payment information: name, address,
13. In the COMMENTS field (Commentaires) enter the
GECCO CODE: ACM GECCO
IF YOU DO NOT ENTER THE GECCO CODE, YOU WILL
NOT RECEIVE THE GECCO RATE OF 51.00$c CND
14. To request roommates, enter in the COMMENTS
field (Commentaires): Roommate request: NAME OF ROOMMATES
If you do not specify a roommate, one will
be assigned to you. No single rooms are available.
15. Click Envoyer to finish your reservation
If you need help with your
reservation, please contact Résidences Universitaires
Payment must be made in full at the time the
reservation is made, by Visa or MasterCard.
NO refunds or cancellations.
On the main page: http://www.residences-uqam.qc.ca/hotel/
Select "Localisation" for
directions and maps.
"You acknowledge that ACM takes no responsibility
for your satisfaction, or lack of satisfaction, with your roommate.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read,
understand and agree that your use of the service provided
by ACM is at your sole risk. ACM expressly disclaims all warranties
of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not
limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose and non-infringement. ACM makes no
warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the
service are accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any
products, services, information, or other material purchased
or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained
by you from ACM or through the service offered on this website
shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms
"Under no circumstances
will ACM be responsible for any loss or damage
resulting from use of this service or any interactions between
There is no screening or verification process and all users
their own determination as to appropriate safeguards and suitability
a potential roommate. Each user must be 18 years or older and
complete and accurate information."
The same map for Google Earth is available here.
*Map courtesy of Pier Luca Lanzi
Traveling to Canada
Please visit the Travel Visa Support page for
information on Canadian Temporary Resident Visas.
All U.S. citizens traveling by air outside the United States
are required to present a passport or other valid travel document to enter
or re-enter the United States.